Working with Lynn will help you to…
- Sustain lasting change with your desire to create a healthy diet and holistic lifestyle.
- Stay motivated and accountable to your goals and intentions for change.
- Raise your awareness of the link between food, energy, clarity and performance.
- Create a practical meal plan that works with your life.
- Understand how different foods fuel your body and what combination and amount of foods are best for you.
Choose how you want to approach change
- Choose on-going support and accountability with a coaching relationship, or focus primarily on holistic nutrition information, or combine both options in a coaching package.
- Functional nutrition therapy assessment with supplement and nutrient plan to address diet and health concerns including depression, anxiety, fatigue, and digestive issues.
- Coaching packages require a 3 month initial commitment to help you sustain lasting change.
- Minimum of 3 sessions required for all new clients interested in holistic nutrition counseling. Additional sessions are recommended as needed to help you refine and stay on track with your plan.
- Sessions are in-person and/or on the phone. Initial session in person is recommended if you are in the Boulder or Denver area.
DietAlchemy Life Coaching – Holistic nutrition and mindful living coaching.
Sustainable Health Starter – 3 sessions to help you get started with a holistic nutrition plan for improving well-being, blood sugar imbalances, gluten intolerance, and depression.
Sports Nutrition for Runners – Holistic nutrition plan to improve your running, training, and event nutrition.
Eat Well for Sobriety – Enhance your sobriety with recovery coaching and a functional medicine based diet and nutrition plan.
Interactive Workshops and Classes
Check Calendar for current offerings on varied topics in holistic nutrition and healing, mindful living, functional nutrition medicine, and sports nutrition and training. Put together your own group to schedule a custom presentation. Contact us to discuss possibilities.
- Women, Spirituality and Food Workshop
- Sports Nutrition for Runner’s Class
- Food and Mood Workshop
- Eat Well for Sobriety Seminar
- Conscious Eating Meals and Discussion – explore the practice of mindful eating
- Developing Sensitivity with Food
- Food Care and Selection for Optimal Quality and Life Force
- Meal Planning and Service for Cooperative Living
Payment and Policies
Call or email for further information on rates and coaching packages. Payment is due at session. Phone sessions require pre-payment. Cash or local check; or request credit card payment through PayPal.